Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Blogs are for Recipes!


On Monday I decided to make edibles for my travels. I'm not a big fan of weed, but I'm learning to like it. My main intention was really bringing out the weed flavor in the cookies. I even imagined that if I made them well enough, the flavor of the cookie might influence the type of high. I'm still not sure if that part worked. Nonetheless, its a fun thing to think about, the culinary possibilities of edibles.

Here is a rough estimate of my recipe:

1/2 cup of your nickelodeon slime butter
1/2 cup almond butter
2 cups flour
1/3 cup honey
1 egg
handful of oats
1 tsp cardamom
1-2 tsp lemon juice

1. Mix ingredients together
2. Only cookie-making noobs read directions
3. That said, I didn't put in enough flour so some of the butter melted out. Add more flour if your cookies look too wet!
4. Bake em till they're done

The cookies were enjoyed in and around a hot tub, with and with out clothes, sometimes dancing, in one night. (They weren't too strong.)

No comments:

Post a Comment