Wednesday, February 29, 2012

One Year Old Poems


1.
In my dreams I’m running red lights
After nights of sex telepathic fights
I’m shunning mostly; intermingled, fingering
New heights in masturbatory thinking
Awake I’m rubbing against the substance
Its different from the
Metaphysical intermingling of
The laugh track men who hold me
Into sleep. It pivots on that one word just
I keep on missing exits
The street nexus, just a real trance
I’m coming back to the thing you lost
Coming hard
We just wanted to dance



 2.
The echos of my self
Cast shadows on the roof.
Drawn into a homily,
They drop softly on the doors

Even I begin to sigh
And rub my eyes for rest.
If I could just lie
And say here in my chest
 
That time beats slow,
And forget in sleep what's left;
But the murder of my soul
Reaches back to bother me.

It mumbles without sign.
My heart resigns in anger
And again I harden and enshrine
The clutter in my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment